Monday, July 16, 2012

We Bought a Farmhouse!

Seemingly out of nowhere, Clint and I bought a house!! And not just any house, but a 1911 farmhouse settled nicely on .8 acres, complete with a green tin roof and a front patio just aching for some good old fashioned rocking chairs.

Soon I'll be milking cows and churning my own butter...

here it is:



here are some more angles of the front:



and one side of our lovely front yard:

and our very first visitor!



For some reason, I apparently didn't feel the need to take ANY pictures of the massive back yard or the really cute back patio/deck that you can almost make out in picture 3... so those pictures are still to come.

And... no, we're probably not going to get a cow. But maybe chickens. Someday. After we get the garden going.


2 comments :

  1. I'm jealous! It's beautiful, Sun! Keep posting and I'll keep reading!

    ReplyDelete